1. My sky-shoes are spiked with lead heels
2. Where is your logic, who do you need, where can you turn in your delicate time of need?
3. 'cause if I'm the man that you love the most, you could say "I do", at least --White Stripes, Hotel Yorba merryperseis
4. But what about punk rock? ...what about punk rock? Hahahaha... --Anti-Flag, Indie Sucks, Hardline Sucks, Emo Sucks, You Suck! mr_t00by
5. Like the winds that bring high tides, you bring sorrow and grief - Marty Robbins - Devil Woman songdog
6. I'm drinking too much coffee, and I'm smoking cigarettes
7. The sky is the colour of blue you've never even seen in the eyes of your lover - Carly Simon - Let the River Run chickadilly
8. This is not a coincidence, and far more than a lucky chance
9. I'm gonna lock my son up in a tower 'til I write my whole life story on the back of his big brown eyes - Liz Phair - Whip-Smart songdog
10. Maybe it's the end, but I know one thing
11. You'll always be the only boy who wanted me the way that I am.
12. Don't leave your torch behind--a powercut ahead; 1972, you know - Morrisey - Late Night, Maudlin Street merryperseis
13. When we parted we were laughing still, as our goodbyes were said
14. La noche que te fuiste cambió mi pobre vida, quedo mi alma triste; pensando en mi dolor
15. Neon shines through smoky eyes tonight.
16. You'll have bad times, and he'll have good times
17. Just like the time before and the time before that. - Bob Dylan - Hurricane songdog
18. But Gollum and the Evil One crept up and slipped away with her
19. We're the song inside the tune, full of beautiful mistakes
20. You just did just what I thought you were gonna do. - Bare Naked Ladies - One Week moonlight69
21. I told you twice, I was only trying to be nice
22. I am your profits and your prophets - Alanis Morissette - Still (Dogma Soundtrack) mr_t00by
23. And I can't take you dancing out on the weekend; I figured we've painted too much of this town
24. I wouldn't mind if only they would pay me, then I could be a person, too. - Pete Seeger - "I Wanna Be an Engineer" I'm gonna give phoenixw this one, because she's so verryclose. It's my meme, shuddup.
25. Barmaid, bring a pitcher, another round of brew - Jimmy Buffet - Why Don't We Get Drunk And Screw? neonnurse
26. We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die - ABBA - Fernando neonnurse
27. The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert - Johnny Cash - Sunday Morning Coming Down neonnurse
28. Riding on the roadside; the dust gets in your eyes
29. Lo yisa goy el goy cherev...lo yilmedu od milchama - Libana - Lo Yisa Goy trempnvt
30. I was born in the boredom and the chowder - Paul Simon - Duncan songdog
31. And we were standing in a thundercloud...dark as your hair...
32. If you could only tell them how you feel, but they're too real to understand
33. All the stores were closed and shuttered; all the streets were dark and bare - Sinead O'Connor - Scarlet Ribbons neonnurse
34. Gloria...you're living in your own private Idaho - Guttermouth - What If? punkypower414
35 We'd just sit there and spin...could that happen? Can it?-
36. Fly and find the new green bough, return like the white dove
37. The black, black widow is sitting in the middle of the web, it's the fly she seeks
38. I don't care what people say to me, you're more than a child - Gilbert O'Sullivan- Clair songdog
39. Confuse liberty with weaponry, and watch your kids act it out - Ani DiFranco
40. Well, I've got twenty dollars, and I know that it can get us by the door - Rankins
41. Was there something that made you come back again?
42. Give us this day our daily discount outlet merchandise - Billy Joel - No Man's Land chickadilly
43. Generate me limply, I can't seem to place your name, Cherie. -
44.Ce sont ces fenetres autour de moi; ce sont ces fenetres qui m'appellent - Rufus Wainwright - Rebel Prince muffinbutt
45. We took a little bacon, and we took a little beans - Johnny Horton- Battle of New Orleans. dezikitty
46. From a town known as Oyster Bay, Long Island rode a boy with a six-pack in his hands - Billy Joel - The Ballad of Billy the Kid songdog
47. I remember it all very well, looking back, it was the summer I turned eighteen -Reba McEntire - Fancy moonlight69
48. We're strange allies with warring hearts; what wild-eyed beast you be - Dave Matthews - The Space Between robinhoo
49. Two people were married, the act was outrageous; the bride was contagious, she burned like a bride - Paul Simon - Hearts and Bones songdog
50. Chainsmoking under the stars, played all-night pinball in bars - Gunhill Road - Back When my Hair Was Short songdog
51. Damn you, betrayer, how you lied - Natalie Merchant - Seven Years muffinbutt
52. Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in goldmines, oil wells, shipping or real estate - White stripes - The Union Forever robinhoo
Everyone should know this song. Go find it, d00ds.
53. We're pushing forty, we're doing just fine - NoFX - Theme From a NoFX Album mr_t00by
54. And if I lied in spite, would you still be here--no--would you disappear?
55. I got a little limp now when I walk, and I got a little tremolo when I talk -
56. C'est la seule chose que je peux faire... et çe n'est pas bon, Ma - Melanie - Look What They've Done to my Song. Ma neonnurse
57. Dawn came in this morning like some old junkyard melody -
58. Thirty some-odd years ago a young man came to Memphis
59. Only moron and genius would fight a losing battle against the superego - NoFX -The Decline mr_t00by
60. You're not decorating a girl for a night on the town
61. When the world is cold, I will feel a glow just thinking of you - Frank Sinatra - Just the Way You Look Tonight muffinbutt
61a. Here's your hitch, your horse is leaving.
62. You can feel it in your olfactory - Loudon Wainwright III - Dead Skunk songdog
63. I'm frightened by the Devil, and I'm drawn to those ones that ain't afraid
64. I'd like to add his initial to my monogram - Blossom Dearie - Someone to Watch Over Me songdog I wish I had Willie Nelson's version.
65. We like fun, games are fun, fun is good, robots are good - Big Dumb Face - Space Adventure mr_t00by
66. We'd been ten thousand miles, been in fifteen states
67. You left open the window to the morning and the winter walked in
68. It seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal - Incubus - Drive moonlight69
69. The wounded sky above says it's much, much too late - George Michael - Praying for Time robinhoo
70. We said "Nay, we are but men--Rock!" - Tenacious D - Tribute mr_t00by (sorry, titleMelissa Etheridge and Bruce Springsteen - Thunder Road</b> songdog Best. Version. Ever.
72. Well-hung, snow-white tan - David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust merryperseis
73. Have you forgotten how put down we are? - Jesus Christ Superstar Soundtrack - Heaven On Their Minds phoenixw
74. The cash I put down could've fed a town in Somalia for a year
75. Out of the night appeared a lady leading a distant pilgrim band - Holly Near - Harriet Tubman songdog
76. Shut up, you talk too much - The Offspring - Pay the Man mr_t00by
77. How do you know they don't just because they've never spoken to you? - John Denver - Boy From the Country neonnurse
78. At the age of sixty four he'll greet you at the door, and he'll gently lead you by the arm.
79. You didn't love the boy too much, no, no, you just loved the boy too well -
80. Your skin's all gone to grey, did you eat today, when you coming home to stay?
81. The Ringwraiths ride in black - Led Zeppelin - Battle of Evermore mr_t00by *is so very proud that my ickle boy got this right*
82. And I bide my time, like there's any other way
83. Where would I be in times like these without the songs Loretta wrote?
84. There's no place I'd rather be than at your place for the night
85. Crazy boy, you'll only wind up with strange notions in your head - Elton John - Ticking robinhoo *highfives for knowing this one. Again, find it. It's gorgeous.
86. Dry martini, gigger of gin; oh, what a spell you've got me in - Kingston Trio - Scotch and Soda neonnurse
87. Where's the fire? What's the hurry about?
88. Your eyes might be green, or the bluest that I've ever seen Elton John - Blessed chickadilly
90. Every dream has only brought me pain - Ray Charles - Born to Lose songdog
91. Went in the park late at night, and he put a lot of people over eighty uptight
92. A Cold War kid in McCarthy time - Billy Joel - Leningrad robinhoo
93. If you'll be my baby, I'll ooga ooga mooska you - Hank Thompson - Squaws Along the Yukon songdogLulu - To Sir With Love</b> neonnurse
95. Let's stop a little, squeeze a little, prob'bly maybe tease a little, try a little, sigh a little, maybe have to cry a little bit
96. Why am I always on a plane or a fast train? - Rufus Wainwright - Oh, What a World muffinbutt
97. I have to leave, and when I'm gone, I'll leave my message in my song
98. His camp is pitched in a stall; his bulwark but a broken wall - Benjamin Britten - this Little Babe [Bad username: wayfairer"], who guessed via IM. I put this in here for her, anyway. *loves*
99. The sound you make is muzak to my ears
100. I'll use you, and I'll confuse you, and then I'll lose you...still, you won't suspect me
Plenty of chances left..try your luck, d00ds!