2. Book #1 -- first sentence
3. Book #2 -- last sentence on page fifty
4. Book #3 -- second sentence on page one hundred
5. Book #4 -- next to the last sentence on page one hundred fifty
6. Book #5 -- final sentence of the book
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph.
Current-borne, wave-flung, tugged hugely by the whole might of ocean, the jellyfish drifts in the tidal abyss. Speedy was behind the wheel. "What are you doing all the way down here, boy?" he asked without any kind of preamble. Kansi expected a knock on the door around 4:00 a.m., from a friend who would accompany him to the mosque. There I will sing all their names!
The books were -
1. The Lathe of Heaven, by Ursula K. LeGuin.
2. The Talisman, by Stephen King and Peter Straub.
3. Guardians of the West (Book one of The Malloreon), by David Eddings.
4. Against All Enemies: Inside America's War on Terror, by Richard A. Clarke.
5. The Drawing of the Three (Book two of The Dark Tower series) by Stephen King.