20 years ago I...
1) was eight months pregnant.
2) was married with a two-year-old daughter.
3) was living on Block Island.
15 years ago I...
1) was married with a four month old son, a two-year-old daughter, a four-year old son and a seven-year old daughter.
2) had started college, but was not sure what I wanted to do.
3) was still living on Block Island.
10 years ago I...
1) moved to Narragansett without husband
2) started the kids at Meadowbrook Waldorf School
3) Thought about buying a house in the area.
5 years ago I...
1) was working as a temporary medical records clerk at Newport Hospital.
2) had been divorced since 1995.
3) had bought, and sold, a house in North Kingstown.
4 years ago I...
1) started nursing school.
2) moved to Jamestown.
3) was trying to renovate an old house, which I eventually sold.
3 years ago I...
1) watched my first child graduate from high school.
2) moved back to North Kingstown.
3) had my heart broken severely.
2 years ago I...
1)graduated nursing school.
2)took a sharp left turn at LOTR fandom and found all you HP guys. *g*
3)found I really, really love to write.
1 year ago I...
1) watched child #2 graduate high school.
2) went to Nimbus, and had a lovely time at the t00by Condom.
3) started working at Butler Hospital
So far this year I...
1) visited patchfire with mr_t00by
2) applied for and got a permanent benefitted position at Butler.
3) voted for Kerry/Edwards (had to write that *g*)
1) cleaned snow off my car.
2) washed dishes.
3) went to work.
1) cleaned a lot of my house.
2) talked to my daughter on the phone.
3) will go eat nime chow.
1) will go to work.
2) will clean some more.
3) probably won't hit bed until 2 a.m. This is normal on work evenings..
Now off to get that nime chow. Back later!
Yes, patchfire, I got Stuff accomplished.
ETA: I AM ORDERING HOT SAKE WITH THE NIME CHOW BECAUSE I DESERVE IT. MAYBE EVEN SHUMAI OR SUSHI!