Have at it, guys. I know you're terribly excited. Believe it or not, all these songs are on my playlist.
And no Googling allowed.
1. Maybe it's the chemicals, maybe it's the car phone
2. Our memories live on in mortal minds and poet's pen
3. Whose wine, what wine, where the hell did I dine?
4. No-one ever has to know who the hero took for lover
5. I'm not a rat to be spat on, locked up in this room
6. Damn you, betrayer, how you lied
7. Last night I dreamed you were back again--larger than life again, holding me tight again
8. Boy will dig a pool beside the ocean; he sees creatures from his dream underwater
9. We're strange allies with warring hearts; what wild-eyed beast you be
10. See the soldier with his gun who must be dead to be admired
12. Well, I've got twenty dollars, and I know that it can get us by the door
13. Now my bitter hands cradle broken glass of what was everything
14. Her passport shows a face from another time and place; she looks nothing like that
15. Chinese music and a Banyan tree here at the dude ranch above the sea
16. I am intrinsically no good; I have a heart that's made of wood
17. Such a shame she wandered into our enclosure; how unfortunate this person has caused us to be blunt
18. For in this weak unarmed vise the gates of Hell he will surprise
19. Yitho omanqoba, esanqoba phakathi e London; Yitho omanqoba, esanqoba phakathi e England
20. God sends his spaceships to America (the beautiful), they land at six-o'clock and there we are (the dutiful)
22. Well, the train to Grinder's Switch is runnin' right on time, and them Tucker boys are cookin' down in Caroline
23. Grew a mustache and a mullet, got a job at Chik-Fil-A; citing 'artistic differences', the band broke up in May
24. All of Chuck's children are out there playin' his licks
25. Way to go, Mr Microphone, show us all what you don't know
26. It's fifty long years since I saw the moon beamin' on strong manly forms, and eyes with hope gleamin'
27. Christy wants to find her millionaire, her miracle in the rain
28. Quit school, don't work, livin' out the music de punk--if I could do it so could anyone
29. I'm living in the forest of a dream, I know the night is not as it would seem
30. Lately I'm beginning to find I should be the one behind the wheel
31. He looked at me with a face full of fright, and I said, "How bout a revolution"? And he said,"Right".
32. Shut up, you talk too much
33. Want to be a the lover of another, undercover, you could even be the man on the moon
34. When I knew which side my bread was buttered, I took the knife as well
35. Your common sense, your best defense lay wasted and in vain
36. The crops are all in and the peaches are rotting; the oranges piled in their creosote dumps
37. Curtains drawn, but I saw through the window to your soul, and I found you
38. Lot of other fellas want to get up on her back but I'm thinking that they'll have to get up early
39. Well, you can drop me off on Peachtree; I got to feel that Georgia sun
40. If you had just a minute to breathe and they granted you one final wish, would you ask for something like another chance?
41. And we came from all over in a silent appeal, as the drill comes down like a Presidential seal
42. I would hum a happy tune, peepin' through the quarter moon
43. I'm not so suicidal after all
44. Clothe my desire with spell or prayer; I'll shroud every sign of need, I swear
45. The only thing that seemed to be important in her life was to make our house a home and make us happy
46. I am your profits and your prophets, I am your art, I am your bytes
47. My knife is simple, part of it I hold, the other part of it's for you
48. I went down to see the wreck like all the rest
49 'Cause these women nowadays, they ain't no good; they laugh in your face and try to steal your man from you.
50. They're anti-choice, they're facist youth, their songs all sound like metal tunes
51. The Green Knight holds the holly bush to mark where the old year passes by.
52. Don't disturb us if you hear us trying to instigate the structure of another line or two
53. You may call me jailbait, but I ain't too little to take the heat
54. Lead us lest too far we wander, love's sweet voice is calling yonder
55. You showed me the meadow, and milkwood, and silkwood, and you would if I would, but you never would
56. You got so much to do and only so many hours in a day
57. Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around since I was born.
58. At the age of sixty-four, he'll greet you at the door, and he'll gently lead you by the arm
57. When I get back, I will dream in Barnes and Noble's
58. I'm Yankee Doodle Dandy in a Gold Rolls-Royce
59. Just spend a little time, happy to be by your side
60. Like a baby stillborn, like a beast with his horn, I have torn everyone who reached out to me
61. The wood of the wing, a cliff, a fall, a scratch, a lump, it is nothing at all
62. Like the winds that bring high tides, you bring sorrow and grief
63. Elmo James has nothing on this, baby
64. No way to be easy, no time to be young
65. Like a vision she dances across the porch as the radio plays
66. Another mother's breaking heart is taking over
66. Some kind of light into your darkness covers your eyes with what's not there
67. Moments are magical, pain universal; frozen like ice, and it's just too damn personal
68. He said, "I love this child much as any one that she ever bore, but I thank the Lord we won't be having any more"
69. Once there was a magician, fair he was and handsome, and he brought to the table all the fool's gold and wine
70. Too many TV dinners, yeah everyone loves a winner, but she was lost; no-one knows the trials she had
71.Oh, c'mon, Joe, you can always change your name...thanks a lot, son, just the same
72. ...and I had to keep on movin', babe, 'til I was back in your arms again
73 We'll live beyond our means on other people's dreams, and that's succeeding
74. and I tried not to look as I walked to my wagon, and I knew then I had lost what should have been found
75. come on mama, come on and open up your shirt; yeah, you got the goods, mama, give the little boy a squirt
76. the man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors on his hobnail boots
77. I know all the rules and then I know how to break 'em and I always know the name of the game
78. When we parted we were laughing still, as our goodbyes were said
79. Do you really love me, I hope you do; like the stars above me, how I love you
80. Mama's baby's in the heart of every schoolgirl
81. And the ages will darken and blend into time, and all that is poetry will no longer rhyme
82. Two drifters off to see the world; there's such a lot of world to see
83.What force on Earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?
84. She was built like a 'frigerator with a head; her fans called her 'Duffy' but all her buddies called her 'Spike'
85. In his eyes you see no pride; hands held loosely by his side; yesterday's papers telling yesterday's news.
86. You left open the window to the morning and the winter walked in
87. And the miller he has served him worse than that, for he's ground him between two stones
88. You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun
89. How many weapons, how many do we need? What about the economy? What about the economy?
90. What a funny meter to the roar of his repeater
91. Thanks to the condo kings there's cable now in Zombietown
92. ...and we were standing in a thundercloud, dark as your hair
93. ...but I'm wishin' and a-hopin' that just once those doors weren't locked
94. Hannah baby was a was a honey of a girl; her eyes were hazel, her teeth were slightly curled
95. Well, ain't that poster love? Well, it ain't that Barbie doll, her heart's been broken just like you have.
96. From mother's love is the son estranged; married his own, his precious gain
97. You can't even say "I'd like to )#$^*& you someday" unless you're a doctor with a very large #(*^@
98. Cod e say oo pay a lotto, my zetar prestige toupee a floored
99. They say Confucius does his crossword with a pen
100. Blind faith or hallucination--how do you tell between the two?