Gacked from olivia_lupin:
1. First name?
Kelly. Although I like my middle name, Eileen, much better. If I ever move, I'll start using it.
2. Were you named after anyone?
3. Do you wish on stars?
4. When did you last cry?
5. Do you like your handwriting?
Yeah, mostly, but when I'm rushed it looks awful.
6. What's your favorite lunch meat?
7. What is your birth date?
June 5, 1961. Say it loud, I'm old and proud.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
It should be Sharon, Lois and Bram's The Elephant Show. It's a great CD. *dances*
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
10. Are you a daredevil?
If the adrenaline's up, yeah.
11. Early morning, or late at night?
12. Do looks matter?
In combination, they're nice, in a prospective romantic thing, but generally, no. Even in a prospective romantic thing, it's all the rest that counts.
13. How do you release anger?
I throw things. Now you know.
14. Where is your second home?
Any bookstore. Also SF/Fantasy cons. 'Cause they're my people. *g*
15. Do you trust others easily?
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Books. I agree with olivia_lupin on this one.
17. Which class in high school do you think was totally stupid?
Gym!!!! I once was sent to the guidance office for refusing to take part in some gym thing and wrote a paper about how sucky gym was. I ended up not failing the course.
18. Do you have a journal?
Just this one.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Sometimes, not all the time.
20. What are your nicknames?
Primrose. Kellykellykelly (someone at work calls me this)
21. Would you bungee jump?
What, am I crazy?
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
23. Do you think that you are strong?
24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
25. Shoe size?
Eight and a half. Sometimes nine.
26. Red or pink?
Red, but blue-red, not orange-red.
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I'm incredibly disorganised. Yeah, it's the ADD, but still. Geh.
28. Who do you miss most?
Right now? My Rozzie-dog. But usually, my grandmother. She rocked very hard. I even have her rocking chair to prove it. *GG*
29. Do you want everyone to whom you send this to send it back?
I'm posting it on LJ. *shrugs* People can do it if they want.
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Americanly speaking, blue jeans and socks.
31. What are you listening to right now?
Gods, nothing. I need to change that. Okay. Shudder to Think - Hot One.
32. Last thing you ate?
Chocolate cake at dinner. Half a piece.
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
34. What is the weather like right now?
35. Last person you talked to on the phone?
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I got it from olivia_lupin. She's the bee's knees. Not to mention the ant's ankles. 23 Skidoo!
38. What is your ethnicity?
Scots-Irish and English with a bit of Austrian and Maritime Canadian. I'm a mutt.
39. Favorite drink?
Coffee and Champagne. And hot sake. Not all at once, of course.
40. Favorite sport?
Baseball. Red Sox Nation, represent!
41. Hair color?
42. Eye color?
43. Do you wear contacts?
No. I don't think I could, chronic eye infection and all.
44. Are you single?
45. Favorite food?
Right now? Nime Chow and tuna sashimi
46. Last movie you watched?
Donnie Darko, with Hannah.
47. Favorite day of the year?
Sometime in July. Who cares when.
48. Scary movies or happy endings?
Surreal movies with endings that make you think. Also non-cliche'd happy endings.
49. Summer or winter?
Summersummersummer! Winter is teh antichrist.
50. Hugs or kisses?
Both, although kisses are the best if your partner knows how. Mmm-hmm.
51. Do you have any favorite rants and, if so, what are they?
I do. Too many to mention here, and at least one would cause mass defriending.
52. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate chip cookies and tiramisu.
53. Who is most likely to respond?
54. Who is most likely not to respond?
Richard Nixon. Because he's daid.
55. What books are you reading?
Iron Council by China Mieville, mostly.
56. What's on your mouse pad?
I don't have a mouse currently. I have a mousepad with mawaridi's art from Love Under Will.
57. What did you watch last night on TV?
I don’t watch tv. I caught part of Dubya's SotU address at work.
58. Favorite smells?
Oatmeal, Milk and Honey soap. Patchouli. Various flowers.
59. Favorite sounds?
My favourite music. The wind through the trees on a Summer day.
60. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
61. What's the farthest you've been from home?
Italy or Hawaii, whichever's farthest.
62. Do you have a special talent?
I think I might be able to write