1. Seen Frank Sinatra in concert.
2. Ridden a Greyhound bus from Providence, RI to Atlanta, GA.
3. Had dinner with the lovely and talented Mr. Stephen Furst.
4. Spent a night in a sweat lodge.
5. Ridden in a school bus from Providence, RI to Clarenceville, Michigan. And back.
6. Lived on an island (no bridge, no causeway) for sixteen years.
7. Attended the Hugo Awards.
8. Protested the Iraq war in NYC during extreme cold temperatures.
9. Sat in for a short time at a session of the U.S. Supreme Court.
10. Invited Jimmy Carter to speak at my high school graduation (well, my class, population eight, did).