1. Tell me something obvious about you. Music and books are my crack.
2. Tell me something about you that many don't know I hate to see someone making fun of someone else. Besides lying, it was the thing that I came down hardest on my kids for when they were younger. It's probably because I've had much more than my share of being on the receiving end of it, and I'm sure it's the main reason that I hate shows like American Idol with a passion. *vomits*
3. What is your biggest fear? Death. And growing old, but that probably has a lot to do with the death thing.
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut? Short cut.
5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with ...money. Love. Cliche but true.
6. What is your most treasured possession? I have one of the booklets originally included with my vinyl version of Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy. It's the one with the little comic and all the lovely pictures and news clippings. It's probably worth something on ebay, even with my name on it, but I'd never sell it. I probably bought that LP the day it was released almost thirty years ago. I'm not sure the LP's in my pile o' records anymore, but I have the booklet. *happy sigh*
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often? Procrastinate.
8. Tell me something sexually about you that I don't know. I don't find random nude pictures of people I don't know sexy in the least (like ewww, those French rugby guys). I have to know (and like!) something about the person first to appreciate the aesthetics. *shrugs* I think people are usually sexier with their clothes on, anyway.
9. Tell me something sexually about you that everyone knows. The majority of guys I fell for in high school turned out to be gay.
10. What is your favorite lie to tell? Probably something to do with Christmas presents or surprise parties. Good lies. I don't like icky ones at all.
11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again. Go to another Worldcon.
12. Are you the jealous type? Yes.
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to? Nime Chow.
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? I had the flu, oh, eight or nine years ago. I was in bed, too weak to move, and my kids carried the telly upstairs so I could see the Garth Brooks special. *loves*
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be? Get my eyebrow or my nose pierced. Really.
16. When was the last time you cried? Right around the time my dog died.
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered? Maybe Nimbus?
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no ...shirt on? No.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk. Most of the embarrassing things I've done happened while I was sober. Like when I set my hair on fire. Sober as a judge. Ask songdog.
20. If you post this in your journal would you like me to answer it? Sure.