1. Total number of books owned?: I've never counted. A whole lot.
2. The Last Book I bought: Sword & Citadel: The Second Half of 'The Book of the New Sun' by Gene Wolfe.
3. The Last Book I read: I have mere pages left until I finish Shadow & Claw: The First Half of 'the Book of the New Sun' by Gene Wolfe.
4. Books that mean a lot to me:
1. Stephen King's Dark Tower Series. If I had to forsake all others but one, this'd be the story I'd pick. Yessir.
2. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling.
3. Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin.
4. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
5. Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin.
6. The Spiral Dance by Starhawk.
7. The Stand by Stephen King. This was the first SK book I read--the rest is history. :)
8. The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub.
9. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.
10. American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
11 ad infinitum. *sings* And many mooooorrre (Including Lord of the Rings, y'all)....
5. Five people to do this: Pshaw, five. Everyone!