1) When does liking someone a lot become loving that person?
I suppose it's different for everyone, and every kind of love.
2) Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job?
Midwifery. Not my current job, but I'd like it to be my future one. Anything to do with birth, actually. Also, I'd love to be a DJ like nmalfoy *g*
3) What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort?
Hearing my oldest son scream when he was circumcised at two weeks (I was in the next room), and knowing I allowed it to happen. It was the most horrible, excruciating sound I've heard to date. It was 1985, I've been a nocirc activist ever since.
4) Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist?
If ka will say so, then let it be so.
5) What's the kindest thing that anyone has ever done for you?
When I had the flu about ten years ago, my kids brought the telly into my room so I could watch the Garth Brooks special without getting out of bed. They were smaller then, and it was a big-arsed boob tube.