Fictional Crushes. vanityfair says this was a hard list to make. I had no problem with it. Which probably means I live in a fantasy world. Not that I mind. :D
In no particular order:
1. Stu Redmond from Stephen King's The Stand. Gary Sinese playing him in the movie made me crush even harder.
2. Alex Krycek from The X-Files. Love me my fictional bad boys. It isn't any wonder why I stopped watching TXF after 8 seasons.
3. Samwise Gamgee from Tolkien's Lord of The Rings Because he's Sam.
4. Eowyn, Shieldmaiden of the Rohirrim from Lord of the Rings, although I suspect this is a combined crush on the character and Miranda Otto, who plays her in the films.
5. Conor Larkin from Leon Uris' Trinity. That's the book that got me going on Irish history. If anyone hasn't read it, do it. Bring tissues; you'll need them.
6. Delenn of the Minbari from Babylon 5. She's strong, she's gorgeous, she's a warrior, she has beautiful eyes, lovely figure, and that accent. "If you value your lives, be someplace else!" *shiver* Yummy. Yep.
7. Will Parry from Philip Pullman's amazing His Dark Materials. I become twelve. Heck, I become Lyra Sue.
8. Draco Trilogy!Draco, because his humour makes me laugh, his sadness makes me cry, and his t00by love for Harry, slashy or no, makes me melt.
9. Underwater Light!Harry, for similar reasons.
10. Myrddin Emrys, aka Merlinus Ambrosius, from Mary Stewart's The Hollow Hills. The whole Merlin trilogy, really, but especially THH. Black hair, black eyes, fair, Celtic skin, plenty of angst. Gah. Elijah Wood should play him. These books were my first exposure to the Arthurian myth/legend. Beautiful, beautiful story, with a very imaginative take on the man who was Merlin. Read these too, if you haven't.