1. You are in the Witness Protection Program and must invent a new first, last, and middle name. What's your new name?
Mòrag Arwydd Ó Ceallacháin. That about covers Scotland, Wales, and Ireland, respectively, so it does.
2. You are in a threesome with two famous people, alive or dead, who would they be?
Ewan McGregor and Tori Amos. It's a redhead revel!
3. You are in charge of naming your new band. What's the name of the band? What's the name of their first album?
"Road Narrows", because every time I see the sign, I think "hey, that'd be a great name for a band!". The album? Slippery When Wet.
4. You are going to get a free tattoo. What and where is it?
I'm thinking on my wrist. Not sure which one. Or the back of my neck. Or something. But yeah, that.
5. You are being forced to listen to one song over and over, ad infinitum, as a form of torture. What song is it?
"Havin' My Baby" by Paul Anka (among others).
6. You are leaving your state/province. What state do you move to?
Georgia. Do y'all even READ this journal?
7. You are leaving your country? Where would you move to?
The UK or Ireland. Despite the weather.
8. You get to choose one book as the best ever written. What book do you choose?
This one. And it's one book because the Writer SAYS it is, dammit. You really DON'T read this journal. Sheesh.
9. You get to choose one movie as the best ever made. What movie do you choose?
The best ever made isn't the same as my favourite, right? Right. So, the best ever made (that I've seen): The Lord of the Rings. Again, it's really one movie (are you getting that I have a thing for series?).
My favourite movie, OTOH, is Velvet Goldmine, because it has everything appealing.
10. You get to spend one day each as a bird, an insect, and a mammal. What bird would you be? What insect? What mammal?
A raven, a spider and a cat.
12. You must relive one year of your life. Which would you least like to relive? Which would you most like to relive?
Least like to relive = 1973
Most like to relive = 1975
13. You have a time machine that will take you backwards anywhere from 1800 to the present. What decade do you most want to visit?
14. You must choose to go skydiving or very-deep-sea diving. Which do you chose?
Skydiving. I'd hate it, but fear of drowning, urgh.
15. You get to return to the past (using that handy dandy time machine we were talking about before) and have a sexual encounter with a rock star who is no longer alive. Who do you pick?
Early Days!Elvis. I mean, come ON, people:
16. You get to be a contestant on any game show, airing today or in the past. What show do you want to be on?
17. You are given $1 million dollars but you must give it all to one charity. What charity do you choose?
I'd have to make a list and pick the one who could use the money the most and would use it in the most productive way (i.e. more going directly to the cause and less to administration, etc.).
All things being equal, quite possibly NOHARMM.
18. You must ban one word from the dictionary and all usage, to be no longer uttered or written. What word do you ban?
Proactive. So much loathing for the word.
19. You can have 100 million dollars tax free but if you take it, you'll die at the age of fifty. Do you take it?
Are you nuts? That's just over FIVE YEARS from now. But even if it were later, still. A WORLD of no.
There was probably a #20 to this meme, but it's not here now. *shrugs*