Elton John - Bridge Over Troubled Water
It sounds like a demo, with strings that may or may not be Paul Buckmaster's. eltonroo, do you know where and when this was recorded? It sounds old, very old, which means it was recorded by baby!Elton.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
2. When was the last time you shaved?
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
5. Are you any good at math?
6. Your prom night?
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
10. Last thing received in the mail?
11. How many different beverages have you had today?
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
16. What is out your back door?
A17. ny plans for Friday night?
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
22. Some things you are excited about?
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
24. Describe your keychain(s)?
25. Where do you keep your change?
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
27. What kind of winter coat do you own?
28. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Now I shall go to bed because I'm going to Block Island and I'm already going to be running on not enough sleep. *waves*