?

Log in

No account? Create an account
DT: sneetch

but I'll tell you life is sweet in spite of the misery; there's so much more, be grateful

Posted on 2006.28.10 at 13:24
where am I: rainrainrainrain
How I feel about it all: awakeawake
Soundtrack: Natalie Merchant - Life is Sweet
Tags:
Gacked from nmalfoy.

I swear I didn't cheat. And these were hard, not obvious questions!







10 Hard Questions from the Sorting Hat (Harry Potter)




Congratulations Hufflepuff! Yours is the strong house, the one with loyalty and compassion and a sense of fairness for all. You'd feed the world and bandage its wounds if you could. You may have ambitions and causes, but never at the expense of people. The pragmatic idealist and the servant. You recognize situational ethics. People may think you're unambitious, unintelligent or even cowardly, but you know the ties between human beings are worth more than wealth, success or fame. Yet you can grow complacent, and you sometimes have a horror of confronting people when they need it, not wanting to anger them, or making excuses for their bad behavior. You fear rejection and being expelled from 'the group' (whatever your group is). It can lead you into moral ambiguity; you might find yourself doing things that, in more sober moments, you'd condemn. Beware of becoming the Doormat. Historial analogy: Florence Nightengale
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


Comments:


Isis
isiscolo at 2006-10-28 14:44 (UTC) ()
I scored as Ravenclaw, which is unsurprising, as I always end up either that or Gryffindor.

And I see you got your moodtheme working!
try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
primroseburrows at 2006-10-28 17:42 (UTC) ()
I score as Hufflepuff 99% of the time. The other 1% I get Ravenclaw.

This is the mood theme I've been using. It's hosted somewhere else, which is why it works. I haven't tried yours yet, because I was trying to get the layout to work. I'll try it when I can sit down with no distraction.
Latter-day Jezebel
nmalfoy at 2006-10-29 21:23 (UTC) ()
Oh, yes... that's totally you. *huggles* Just perfect.
try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
primroseburrows at 2006-10-29 23:51 (UTC) ()
I get 'puff almost every time. I like Slytherin's colours better, though. :)
Previous Entry  Next Entry