1. Where did you take your default pic?
Found it on the internet. I took my old default pic, of my daughter Mary. It will most likely become my default again in the future. I miss it.
2.What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, black shirt, the obligatory bra and underwear. Socks, mismatched as usual.
3. What is your current problem?
My house is a disaster, which is my usual problem.
4. What makes you most happy?
It depends on the situation. If I have a raging bladder infection, Amoxicillin makes me full of joy. If it's cold outside, warm socks and a blanket fills my soul with ecstasy.
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Leonard Cohen - Democracy.
6. Any celeb you would marry?
I'd give serious consideration to Sir Paul McCartney.
7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
I'd watch MisterRogers or Sesame Street any time if they were on and I noticed.
11. Do you speak any other languages?
Pidgin Canadian. *g*
12. Has anyone you've been really close to passed away?
At my age? Yeah.
13. Do you ever watch MTV?
No, but I did back when it had real videos.
14. What's something that really annoys you?
ACOG, to put it mildly.
None, save for Primrose
3. Current location:
4. Eye color:
1. Do you live with your parents:
2. Do you get along with your parent(s):
3. Are your parents married/separated/divorced:
4. Do you have any Siblings:
Chapter 3: Favorites
1. Ice Cream:
I actually think Autumn. Woah.
Pantene Red Expressions
Chapter 4: Do You..
1.Dance in the shower?
I don't have good enough spatial perception to do that.
2. Write on your hand:
No, not these days.
3. Call people back:
Depends on who it is.
4. Believe in love:
5. Sleep on a certain side of the bed:
Whichever isn't next to the wall.
6. Have any obsessions:
None. None at all. Not one. Nada. Nope. Nothing to see here, move along.
Chapter 5: Have You...
1. Broken a bone:
2. Sprained stuff:
I think so.
3. Had physical therapy:
4. Gotten stitches:
5. Taken painkillers:
6. Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling:
Not really. I've used a snorkel.
8. Thrown up at the dentist:
9. Sworn in front of your parents:
10. Had detention:
11. Been sent to the principal's office:
Yes, and there's a whole story behind that involving gym class and nonviolent protest.
12. Been called a hoe:
No, but I was once called a trowel. Or not.
Chaper 6: Who/What was the last
1.Movie(s) you saw:
In the theatre, POTC2. On DVD, all the way through? Buried on Sunday.
2. Person to text you:
I don't get text messages.
3. Person to call you?:
4. Person who hugged you:
A patient I gave a book to at work today.
5. Person you tackled:
I have no bloody idea.
6. Thing you touched:
Besides the computer? Bottle of Mike's.
7. Thing you ate:
package of M&Ms
8. Thing you drank:
9. Thing you said:
"We'll be goin' down so deep, the river's gonna weep and the mountain's gonna shout 'Amen'" Well, okay I sang it, but still.
10. Friends you consider really close to you:
Linda, Sandra, Karen, patchfire, my kids, songdog, me mum, you get the picture. :)
11. Friends you miss the most that have moved:
Linda. Only it's me that moved.
12. Do you have OCD?
13. Who can you stand being with for more than an hour?
Lots of people. And sometimes no people.
14. What was the first school you went to?:
Boutwell School, Wilmington, MA. I went to a bit of kindergarten before that, but I don't remember where.
15. Do you miss your hometown?:
Sometimes. I miss Massachusetts in general (AND YAY MASSACHUSETTS!).
16. Who's your favorite sibling?:
songdog. She's my only sibling. *g*
17. Are you in love at the moment?:
Not as such, no.
And another thing. Sweet suffering Jesus on a tricycle:
Guh. *stares and stares and stares some more*