1. Dana Scully (The X Files)
2. Darren Nichols (Slings & Arrows)
3. Harry Potter (Harry Potter book series)
4. Ray Kowalski (Due South)
5. Jake Chambers (Dark Tower book series)
6. Benton Fraser (Due South)
7. Delenn (Babylon 5)
8. Fox Mulder (The X Files)
9. Ray Vecchio (Due South)
10. Mike Sweeney (Durham County)
11. Buddy French (Wilby Wonderful)
12. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter book series)
- Which would make a better college professor, 6 (Benton Fraser) or 11 (Buddy French)? What subjects would they teach?
Fraser, absolutely. He'd probably teach a plethora of subjects (and he'd definitely use the word "plethora"). Stuff like "The Oral Tradition of the Inuit" and "Surviving the Arctic Winter: A Course in the Five Ps".
Buddy would teach something like "Wilby, NS: History and Folklore". And of course, they could teach "Coast to Coast to Coast: An Anecdotal History of Small Towns Across Canada" together, if the students could deal with both of them at once and still be able to take notes. They could bring in Gus Knickel as a guest speaker, but they could be risking a violation of some universal law.
- Do you think 4 (Ray Kowalski) is hot? How hot?
So. Very. Hot, especially when he's moving.
- 12 (Hermione Granger) sends 8 (Fox Mulder) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
Mission: to seek out and document hidden pockets of the Wizarding World not yet discovered. It'll succeed only if Chris Carter doesn't write it.
- What is or would be 9's (Ray Vecchio's) favourite book?
No Regrets: A Ten-Step Program for Living in the Present and Leaving the Past behind.
- Would it make more sense for 2 (Darren Nichols) to swear fealty to 6 (Benton Fraser), or the other way around?
It wouldn't make sense either way, but since Darren wouldn't swear fealty to anyone but himself, I'd have to go with "the other way around". Who knows, maybe Darren did something that inadvertently caused world peace to break out?
- For some reason, 5 (Jake Chambers) is looking for a roommate. Should 5 share a studio apartment with 9 (Ray Veccho) or with 10 (Mike Sweeney)?
Vecchio. Mike's too volatile for Jake, and Ray's used to hanging out with unusual people with strange backstories.
- 7 (Delenn), 2 (Darren Nichols) and 12 (Hermione Granger) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
They go to a little avant-garde art gallery/bistro in the Zocalo. I think Delenn and Hermione could find a lot to talk about. Darren would listen to their conversation and take notes for that epic surrealistic magical space travel play he's been working on.
- 3 (Harry Potter) challenges 10 (Mike Sweeney) to a duel. What happens?
Mike gets hit with a wand-full of Whoopass. Mike may be a tough guy, but get real, people. This is HARRY POTTER we're talking about.
- If 1 (Dana Scully) stole 8's (Fox Mulder) most precious possession, how would 8 get it back?
Dude. Scully IS Mulder's most precious possession.
- Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (Delenn) and 12 (Hermione Granger) both attain what they most desire.
The Long Road Home: The Saga of John, Ron, and the Women Who Loved Them.
- What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Ray Kowalski) and 1 (Dana Scully) to work together?
Someone is killing all the lawyers in the Chicago Area. By all appearances the perp is the ghost of William Shakespeare. Mulder is on vacation in Canada's Yukon Territory (so is Fraser, by coincidence, but that's another story entirely which doesn't need exploring at this juncture) so Scully is sent to investigate on her own. Kowalski is the cop in charge of the case. He hates FBI types, so Scully has to work to gain his trust.
Special appearance by Geoffrey Tennant as himself.
- If 7 (Delenn) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
Pretty well, once we got past my fangirlish stammerings.
- If you could command 3 (Harry Potter) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Ooh. I'd want him to teach me how to Apparate.
- Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11 (Buddy French)?
Write, yeah. Drawings would be awesome.
- If 2 (Darren Nichols) had to choose sides between 4 (Ray Kowalski) and 5 (Jake Chambers), which would it be?
Kowalski, because Darren would (mistakenly) take Jake for a mere child.
- What might 10 (Mike Sweeney) shout while charging into battle?
Depends on who he's fighting.
- If you chose a song to represent 8 (Fox Mulder) which song would you choose?
Sarah McLachlan - Building a Mystery. Duh.
- 1 (Dana Scully), 6 (Benton Fraser) and 12 (Hermione Granger) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
All three, because after a long argument consisting of mostly "You take it. No, you. No, please, I insist", Fraser settles the matter fairly by using his knife to divide the pancake into three equal portions.
- What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Darren Nichols) to use on 10 (Mike Sweeney)?
THEY SHOULD NEVER SPEAK.
- What would 5 (Jake Chambers) most likely be arrested for?
Underage possession of a firearm.
- What is 6's (Benton Fraser's) secret?
I don't know. He's only ever told Ray Kowalski.
- If 11 (Buddy French) and 9 (Ray Vecchio) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Vecchio. The Riv is way faster than those island cop cars.
- 3 (Harry Potter) and 7 (Delenn) tell conflicting versions of events. Which is more reliable?
Delenn. Harry is a notoriously unreliable narrator.
- 1 (Dana Scully) and 9 (Ray Vecchio) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's (Ray Kowalski's) sinister secret organization. 11 (Buddy French) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11 (Buddy) is actually a spy for 4 (Ray K). Meanwhile, 4 (Ray K) has kidnapped 12 (Hermione Granger) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Jake Chambers), they seek out 3 (Harry Potter), who gives them what they need to complete their quest.
- What title would you give this fic?
Harry Potter and the Battle for Bizarro-World.
- Name three people on your friends list who might read it.
sam80853, karabou, melpemone.
- Name one person who should write it.
- What title would you give this fic?
- If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Delenn) or 8 (Fox Mulder)?
It's a toss-up. Delenn can kick ass when she needs to but Mulder has a gun and Bad Neighbourhood Thugs are more likely to avoid a guy because guys are usually bigger.