Step 1. Put your playlist on random.
Step 2. Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing. (You can skip songs that are instrumental.)
Step 3. Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
(I skipped one song because I didn't know it and if I don't know it, it's not fun for guessing. I also skipped to the second line if the first one was only the title of the song.)
Brian Eno - The Fat Lady of Limbourg (Velvet Goldmine soundtrack) (guessed by isiscolo)
Indigo Girls - Get Out the Map (guessed by catwalksalone)
3. [title of song] for the Union makes us strong
Madonna - The Actress Hasn't Learned the Lines (Evita movie soundtrack)(guessed by flutteringazure)
5. I'm the kind of guy that gets around, Whitehorse to Charlottetown
Madonna and Antonio Banderas - Good Night and Thank You (Evita movie soundtrack)(guessed by rillarilla)
7. You're sailing softly through the sun in a broken stone-age dawn
The Tragically Hip - World Container (guessed by malnpudl)
Madonna - Don't Cry For Me, Argentina (title guessed by scriggle)
10. [title of song], a pocket full of dreams, that's what they paid me to be
The Monkees - I'm a Believer (guessed by malnpudl)
Greg Brown - Who Woulda Thunk It? (guessed by songdogmi)
Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (guessed by catwalksalone)
14. Ciamar a nì mi ‘n dannsa dìreach, ciamar a nì mi ‘n ruidhle bòidheach
Earth, Wind and Fire - Shining Star (guessed by mrs_laugh_track16.
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon (guessed by icepixie)
17.Your skin is cold, but the sun shines within your hold
The Cranberries - Salvation (guessed by moony)
Rufus Wainwright - Gay Messiah (guessed by mrs_laugh_track)
Rod Stewart - Maggie May (guessed by malnpudl)
Tori Amos - Smells Like Teen Spirit (cover of Nirvana--original guessed by moony)
22. Where are all the stupid people from, and how'd they get to be so dumb?
U2 - Hawkmoon 269 (guessed by moony)
Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf (guessed by catwalksalone)
25. Just outside my window I hear [title of song]
Now I'm off to get my hair cut. Joy.