1. Despite the fact that Jimmy Carter is one of my all-time heroes, I voted for someone else in the
2. I have given birth at home to an eleven-pound baby without anaesthesia or tearing.
3. One of my favourite foods from childhood was Taco flavoured Doritos dipped in chocolate frosting.
4. When I was eight my hippie cousin Dianna (from Cveeeeeanstin!) invited me to go to Woodstock with her, but my mother wouldn't allow it.
5. My great-grandmother was born and raised in Nova Scotia. I might find out exactly where if I can ever figure out what her maiden name was, as nobody seems to know it.
6. I graduated seventh in my high school class.
7. I was once a midwife for a goat.
8. I rooted for the New York Yankees in both the 1977 and 1978 World Series.
9. In my senior year of high school I won a $25 prize for spelling. I'm pretty sure this was the only award I ever won during my entire school career.
10. Until I was eleven years old I was not allowed to leave my yard by myself.
Guess them right and I'll write something for you in the comments (fannish or original, whatever. If you want something specific, I'll take a prompt). Oh, and you might not want to read the comments until you guess.
patchfire will likely get them right anyway, but still. ;)