By way of newleaf31, here's a map of the world, brought to you by the planet's only superpower:
Empire magazine has revealed its list of the "50 Greatest TV Shows" ever. So, of course, LJ-ers have leapt upon the opportunity and made it into a meme.
1. Bold the shows you've watched every episode of. 2. Italic the shows you've seen at least one episode of. 3. Ignore the fact that both #1 and #2 end in a preposition. 3. Post your answers.
50. Quantum Leap (I think I've seen exactly one episode--the very last one. I really need to watch this) 49. Prison Break (Again, one episode) 48. Veronica Mars 47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine 46. Sex & The City
45. Farscape 44. Cracker 43. Star Trek TOS 42. Only Fools and Horses 41. Band of Brothers
40. Life on Mars 39. Monty Python's Flying Circus (I've seen most of them, but I doubt I've seen them all. There are LOTS.) 38. Curb Your Enthusiasm 37. Star Trek: The Next Generation (I may have seen all of these but there's probably a straggler or two that I've missed) 36. Father Ted
35. Alias 34. Frasier (one ep, maybe even less) 33. CSI: Las Vegas 32. Babylon 5 31. Deadwood
30. Dexter 29. ER 28. Fawlty Towers 27. Six Feet Under (I have to see the rest of this. Awesome show. It's like S&A only with formaldehyde instead of greasepaint.) 26. Red Dwarf
25. Futurama 24. Twin Peaks (WHY have I never seen this? I mean, I'm not a David Lynch fan, but this is something I'd like) 23. The Office UK 22. The Shield 21. Angel (one, maybe two eps? Yeah, I know, I'm a minority. I'm not much of a David Boreanaz fan, alas)
20. Blackadder 19. Scrubs 18. Arrested Development 17. South Park (I really, really want to like this show. It's clever and oddly intelligent. It's just too mean for my tastes. 16. Doctor Who (new version)
15. Heroes 14. Firefly 13. Battlestar Galactica (new version) (All but 3.10, because I inadvertently skipped over it. I did skim it, does that count? 12. Family Guy I LOVE THIS SHOW SO VERY MUCH. 11. Seinfeld
10. Spaced 09. The X-Files (I couldn't watch after Krycek bought it. It was already going downhill, and this was the pivotal event that made me slam the door behind me) 08. The Wire 07. Friends 06. 24
05. Lost 04. The West Wing (I know, patchfire, I know) 03. The Sopranos 02. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I missed a few, but I've seen most of 'em) 01. The Simpsons
I take big issue with Empire's choices, of course. It's apparent they've never seen S&A, for instance. And what about due South? And Northern Exposure? And wtf? Babylon 5 is only at 32?