All lyrics from songs written and/or sung by Canadian artists:
1. When the sun turns traitor cold and all the trees are shivering in a naked row
2. I will give you all I could ever give, though it's less than you will need
3. I can tell by the big spuds on the back of your rig you must be a spud picker from Prince Edward Island.
4. On the other side of Winnipeg, Neil and the Squires played the Zone
5. I'm junk but I'm still holding up this little wild bouquet
6. You took advantage of a world that loved you well
7. I am your brilliance and frustration
8. And I gotta catch a noon train, gotta be there on time
9. And the rum was better and it came in bigger bottles and the revenue cutters were slow
10. Sweating like a weather’s vein, coughing thunder, sneezing rain
11. Well, I've got twenty dollars and I know that it can get us by the door
12. Security couldn't get her down, she was welded to the eagle's beak
13. But without him how would Hitler have condemned him at Dachau?
14. A thousand sharpened elbows in the underground
15. Here by my side, a new colour to paint the world
I should have one of these for the Fourth of July, unless the sky falls. Since I'm feeling less lazy, I'm off to write and stuff.