1. She sang, "Hush, my love, Granny's little dove is going to take to the sky"
2. 'til the world turned to orange and the room went spinning round
3. I can't help but ask myself how much I let the fear take the wheel and steer
4. Shirt, them a-tear up, trousers are gone.
5.'cause the fury and the broken thunder's come to match my raging soul
6. The way he moved, it was a sin, so sweet and true
7. Thanks to the women and the wives there's a chain link fence up eight feet high
8. Tight as a drum, loose as a gun holster
9. Jocko says "Yes," and I believe him when we talk about the things I say
10.It's all of us versus all that paper