01. Make a list of 5 things you can see:
1. shaker of Lite Salt. 2. my wallet. 3. used-up RIPTA transfer card. 4. all three cats. 5. mug that mr_t00by's teacher made for him as an eighth grade graduation present (currently containing $45.01 CAD).
02. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Probably, if I could afford it. But just from the neck up, so I'm only like an eighth shallow.
03. Is there anything in your fridge right now that you would never eat/drink?
The milk that's now cheese that I keep forgetting to throw out.
04. Do you drink coffee?
I'm not addicted to it, but I drink it. I'm also really picky about it.
05. Do you nap a lot?
I alternate between napping a lot and barely sleeping. I'm in a napping phase right now.
06. What was your first celebrity crush?
I don't remember the very first, but an early one was Michael Jackson, 'cause he was adorable when he was twelve.
07. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Well, now, those are three different things.
Obsession? Politics. In two freaking countries, fergodssake. And I'm beginning to look into British and Australian politics. Pretty soon I'll follow the entire Commonwealth, at which point someone will probably have me put away.
Addiction? Reading. I'm literally in the middle of reading three books.
08. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, can you believe it?
09. What was the last text message you received?
I'm texting-phobic. *shudder*
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
LJ, gmail, facebook, CBC.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
12. What are you looking forward to this week?
Easter Saturday with my family on Block Island, and Easter Sunday at Linda's house, also on Block Island.
13. Does the weather affect your mood?
Yeah, definitely. I rise and fall with the barometric pressure, and also the temperature.
14. What is your zodiac sign?
Gemini, Virgo rising.
15. Name a song that makes you think about a ship/character that you like lately.
Well, okay, my first thought was that this was about an actual ship, so I thought of "The Mary Ellen Carter", but to answer the question that was actually asked, I'll say Gordon Lightfoot- Don Quixote, because it's practically Fraser's (metaphorical) theme song. Someday it will be a vid (if I ever get good enough, which is highly debatable).
16. Weird dream
I have them all the time, but I forget them almost immediately.
17. Do you have any siblings?
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I honestly can't think of anything.