Instructions: Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
Even considering that I'm counting series that tell one story as one book, this list doesn't even come close to the total number of books I could list.
1. The Dark Tower series by Stephen King.
2. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
3. Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin.
4. Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien.
5. The Secret Language by Ursula Nordstrom.
6. The Children Who Stayed Alone by Bonnie Bess Worline.
7. Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong by James Loewen.
8. Fire And Ice: The United States, Canada and the Myth of Converging Values by Michael Adams.
9. The Forgotten Door by Alexander Key.
10. Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy.
11. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
13. The Stand by Stephen King.
14. The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub.
15. Time and Again by Jack Finney.