15 books meme:
Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
I'm counting a series as a book if it's all one story.
1. The Dark Tower series by Stephen King.
2. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
3. Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin.
4. Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong by James W. Loewen.
5. Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy.
6. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
7. Fire and Ice: The United States, Canada and the Myth of Converging Values by Michael Adams.
8. The Stand by Stephen King.
9. The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub.
10.The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.
11.Ada Blackjack: A True Story of Survival in the Arctic by Jennifer Niven.
12.American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
13.His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman.
14.The Dark is Rising series by Susan Cooper.
15.The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula LeGuin.
I left out a LOT, because dude. Only fifteen books?