1. Who sleeps in bed next to you?
Bruce the Moose and Penguin the Penguin, my hetero-lifemate stuffies.
2. If you could star in any TV show, what would it be?
Maybe I could take over from Oprah, and interview my own list of really cool people. First up: Ina May Gaskin.
3. What are you reading right now?
The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood, although I think it may have fallen off my car this morning, which means I'll have to buy another copy.
4. What's your occupation?
Registered nurse, for the moment.
5. What do you hate right now?
The fact that generally, we humans outlive our pets.
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
Alfred E. Neuman, same as always.
7. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
C6 Degrees, in its many, many forms.
8. What are you listening to right now?
9. What food could you eat every day for weeks and not get sick of?
Mashed potatoes, with lots of butter.
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
LJ, gmail. After that, many and varied.
11. What are you going to do next year?
Decorate. Go back to school. Travel. Work. Sing. Read. Knit. See the Queen.
12. What colour is your kitchen table (cloth)?
Blonde wood veneer. No cloth. And it's not in the kitchen.
13. Does the weather affect your mood?
Sometimes. It sure affects my back.
14. What is your favorite type of cheese?
15. Do you want to learn another language?
French, Russian, Gaelic, German. And those are just the top four.
16. Five things you can't live without.
Oxygen, food, love, shelter, water.
17. If you could meet anyone now, who would you meet?
Barack Obama. Also Maude Barlow. If I had my own show, she'd be the first guest. Okay, the second, on account of Ina May being first.
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
Thank you for being a friend.
19. What are you looking forward to?
Juliana's birthday party!
20. What did you dream last night?
Don't remember dreaming last night. Been having some weird ones lately, though.
21. Do you ogle the guys on underwear packages?