1. What curse word do you use the most?
Yeah, that one. Although I've recently been using the BSG version.
2. Do you own an iPod?
I own two, but I can't find either and one doesn't work.
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
Probably patchfire, and I'm trying to be less AIM-phobic and talk more.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
I don't set alarms because they make me nervous, which is a major reason I work second shift.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Like, really really kissed and not kid games? Yes.
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
Yep. I was working as a temp in medical records at Newport Hospital, in the basement with no windows and no television. We listened to live audio of Peter Jennings at the bottom of the FM dial. I didn't see any television footage until much later in the day.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I'm addicted to picture-taking and I hate having my picture taken.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
Wilby Wonderful, with Mary, who hadn't seen it.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
I only listen to CDs at work. Current one in the player there is a mix CD I made.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Ages ago. I hate Starbucks.
16. Can you whistle?
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
18. What are you looking forward to?
July, July, July, July!!
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Oh, gods, yes.
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Hee, yeah, if you count the Rock Bottom Remainders.
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
SOMETHING OUTSIDE OMG
22. Is anyone in love with you?
No. I'm pretty sure I'm okay with that.
23. What was the last song you heard?
Rod Stewart - Maggie May, listening in my car last night to Randy's Show of Awesome.
24. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I really want another tattoo, probably on the nape of my neck.
27. What's the weather like?
Sunny, warm, whee! See #21.
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
It would depend on what he/she was like in other ways.
29. What did you do before this?
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
The last time I worked a night shift--couple of weeks ago?
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
At least 6.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
33. Are your days fast-paced?
Sometimes, and sometimes they're achingly slow.
34. What did you do last night?
Worked. VERY busy toward the end of the shift.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
Yeah, because that'd be SO effective. *rolls eyes*
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Older than I once was, and younger than I'll be; that's not unusual. [/Paul Simon]
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Pope, Catholic? Bear, woods?
38. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Depends on the person. (reference #28.)
40. Do you like mustard?
Yeah. No lie, I've been known to skip the whole "it's a condiment" thing and just grab a spoon.
41. Do you sleep on your side?
Yeah. I have nightmares when I sleep on my back.
42. Do you watch the news?
Does The Daily Show count? Other than that and CSPAN, I usually get my news from the radio (a combo of NPR, CBC, and POTUS).
43. How did you get one of your scars?
Fell off my bike onto a milk bottle (they used to be made of glass, y0), and had to get two stitches in my right knee.
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
45. Do you like anybody?
I like most people.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
10 bucks worth of regular gasoline.
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
Right side. And may I say I love this question?
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Yeah, for as much as I can dive at all.
49. What color is your razor?
Depends on which brand is on sale. :)
50. What is your blood-type?
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
52. What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
That I was having an affair with a woman who I actually only knew superficially because I went to school with her daughter. I have NO IDEA how this rumour started. This was while I was married and my kids were little, wtfbbq?
53. How do you feel about carrots?
Just fine, thanks.
54. How many chairs at your dining room table?
Right now, one, although there are often four (two being computer chairs). I mean it when I say I have almost no furniture.
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
56. Do you know what time it is?
Does anyone really know what time it is? Does anyone really care?
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
I don't even know what it sounds like.
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Be really, really glad I'm so OCD about always having a book with me.
59. What's your favorite kind of gum?
60. T or F: All's fair in love and war?
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Alfred E. Neuman, same as always.
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
I'm not even sure of the meaning of this question.
63. Do you like to sleep?
I don't like to not sleep. Not sure if that's the same thing.
64. Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings Time?
I think Arizona? I don't know of any others.
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
66. Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
Sure. Right now I'll take any car, as long as it belongs to me.
67. What's something you've always wanted?
A lilac bush in my backyard (an actual backyard would be good, also).
68. Do you have hairy legs?
When I want to.
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
Yeah, it's one of my favourites.
71. Describe your hair:
In need of some attention.
72. Do you have Entomophobia?
No (I actually like a lot of bugs), but I do have mild emetophobia.
73. Are you an adult?
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?.
Various and sundry locations.
75. Do you have a tan?
76. Are you a television addict?
Not unless you count CSPAN.
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
78. Are you a sugar freak?
I like sweets, but I don't eat sugar by the spoonful or anything.
79. Do you like orange juice?
80. What astrological sign are you?
Gemini, Virgo rising.
Okay, going outside now. It's gorgeous out!