1. Helen Adams Keller. And I don't mean The Miracle Worker. I mean a real biopic about her life, including those years nobody wants you to know about. ESPECIALLY those years.
2. Roger Williams. I know way too little about him and not only did he have an interesting life, he seems like he was a nice guy.
3. Henrietta Lacks. So much good has come from what was taken from her without her consent, and I think she deserves recognition (yes, there is a movie being made about the book, but it's not the same as a film about her life).
4. Gerry Adams. Yeah, I know, he's still living. He's also been involved in a boatload of history.
5. The Famous Five. Okay, so I'm cheating a little because they were five women who of course were individuals with individual lives, but since they're mostly linked together historically, I maintain they are also one historical figure.